Full Price $9.74 – $17.62
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc delivers 3x the bone support thanks to three powerful ingredients.*
- Contains calcium to help maintain healthy bones
- Plus magnesium and zinc for added support
- Helps with immune system function*
- Beneficial for nervous system wellness*
- Supports healthy energy levels*
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc
How do you choose a calcium supplement when there are so many options?! A good thing to keep in mind is that calcium, on its own, may not the most effective when taken in supplement form.
So, what is effective, then? Combining calcium with supportive nutrients to help your body absorb and utilize the bone-building compound, that’s what! Solgar’s done just that with Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc.
As the name suggests, Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc delivers a dose of calcium, with added magnesium and zinc. Both additional ingredients further support healthy bones and teeth. Not to mention a host of other body functions!*
Adding this trio of nutrients to your diet gives you not one, not two, but three essentials that help ward off bone disease as you age. But that’s not all these three ingredients can do. In addition to bone and teeth support, you can expect:
- Cardiovascular support: When it comes to heart health, you no doubt want to do everything you can to prevent heart disease. Calcium could help with that! It supports healthy cholesterol levels and promotes overall cardiovascular wellness.*
- Help with muscle function: Calcium helps your muscles move and works to keep them healthy. Consuming plenty of calcium in your diet can be especially beneficial if you exercise a lot, or are an athlete.*
- An immune system boost: Zinc works to keep your immune system strong so you feel your best. It can help prevent oxidative stress that could lead to disease down the road.*
- Help when you’ve got a wound: Your body needs zinc to heal if you’re got a blemish or wound. It supports new cell growth so you can bounce back a little faster.*
- Nervous system health: You rely on neurotransmitters to send messages from your brain to the rest of your body. And magnesium works to support a healthy nervous system.*
- Plenty of energy: Magnesium plays a key role in energy production. In this formula, it helps you feel energized, all day long. Forget that afternoon fatigue!*
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets daily with a meal. May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Citrate), Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Gluconate, Magnesium Citrate), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Sodium†
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Citric Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Carnauba Wax
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.