Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500mcgSolgar
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500mcgSolgar
Full Price $6.95 – $10.42
When it comes to healthy weight management, Chromium Picolinate 500mcg does it all! It supports healthy metabolism, increases energy, and helps balance blood sugar levels.*
- Delivers an absorbable form of chromium your body can utilize
- Helps maintain already healthy blood sugar levels*
- Is essential for energy production and metabolism*
- Supports weight management*
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500mcg
Chromium may sound like something you should avoid — and there are some dangerous forms of the mineral you should definitely stay away from. But Chromium Piccolate? This is a supplemental form of the mineral that’s naturally occurring in your body and essential for vibrant health!
Sure, chromium can be consumed through certain foods, but only a teeny, tiny amount of it is absorbed into your body for use when you eat it. Chromium picolinate, as a supplement, is far more bioavailable, so your body can absorb it and take advantage of its many health benefits. Here’s when you should consider adding Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500mcg to your wellness regimen:
- When you have a chromium deficiency. Chromium deficiency is more common than you might think. If you enjoy indulging in some junk food, you’re obsessed with gym life and working out, or you’re just getting older, your body may not produce enough chromium on its own. An unbalanced diet, excessive exercise, and aging can all affect chromium levels.*
- When you want to support your blood sugar levels, naturally. Taking a supplement like Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500mcg can help you do just that. It’s a trace mineral that’s naturally found in your body and plays a key role when it comes to helping insulin regulate your blood sugar levels. When taken in supplement form, it may help you maintain already healthy blood sugar levels.*
- When you want to manage your weight. Chromium’s also key for energy production and metabolism. It helps your body break down carbs, fat, and protein. And because it plays such an important role in metabolizing nutrients, it can help support a healthy weight in already-healthy adults.*
The best way to support your overall health and wellness is by taking a multivitamin to ensure you’re getting all the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs each day. Try Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin to help you establish a baseline of health. And, if you’re still concerned about your blood sugar levels, look for a supplement like Terry Naturally Berberine MetX contains Berberine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Diabetics and Hypoglycemics, use only under a physician’s supervision. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 vegetable capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.