Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil ConcentrateSolgar
Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil ConcentrateSolgar
Full Price $13.49 – $20.47
Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate delivers your daily dose of essential fatty acids in a potent, easily-absorbed softgel!
- Delivers a potent dose of essential omega-3 fatty acids*
- A safe source of fish oil derived from deep-sea and cold-water fish*
- Supports healthy mobility, especially as you age*
- Beneficial for your hair, skin, and nails*
- Promotes cognitive function and balanced moods*
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial colors
Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate
Want to feel your best, look your best, and move your best? Then make sure you’re consuming enough omega-3 fatty acids to help you do just that.
The reality is, most US adults don’t get enough omega-3 fatty acids through their diet. In fact, more than 90% don’t. If you’re one of the 90%, taking a supplement like Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate is a great way to ensure you consume an optimal amount of these essential fatty acids each day to support your heart, brain, and more.
It’s a highly potent concentrate in soft gel form. Plus, you don’t have to worry about heavy metals or other harmful toxins that are too often found in fish because Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate is made safe! This fish oil is distilled to remove mercury and meticulously tested before it’s packaged. No worries, here!
But, why is omega-3 considered an essential fatty acid? For a host of reasons! And Solgar Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate helps you benefit from this nutrient.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help you feel your best: They’re essential for normal cognitive function throughout your life. They support healthy memory and have been shown to help prevent cognitive decline as you age. What’s more, omega-3 fatty acids also promote a balanced mood. They can be extra beneficial for those who suffer from mood-related disorders like occasional depression or anxiety.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids help you look your best: From head to toe, they support strong nails, shiny hair, and healthy skin. They work to nourish and moisturize your skin from within. They provide healthy fats that give your hair strength and help it grow long and lush. Omega-3’s have even been shown to help those who suffer from occasional acne.*
- Omega-3 fatty acids help you move your best: Your joints will thank you for consuming enough omega-3 fatty acids! They help you stay active by promoting healthy mobility. They support your immune system to help with a normal inflammatory response and have been shown to benefit those who experience occasional joint pain.*
Looking for more healthy fats to add to your diet? Grab some Oregon’s Wild Harvest Evening Primrose Oil to get your daily intake of omega-6 fatty acids or Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Total Omega Orange Creme when you want to add all three omega 3-6-9 fatty acids to your wellness regimen.
As always, it’s a good idea to cover your bases with a multivitamin, as well. It’ll help you establish a baseline of health to add targeted support, like omega fatty acids, too. Try Lively Vitamin Co. Multivitamin for your daily dose of essential nutrients.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels three times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Fish Oil Concentrate comprised of: Total Omega-3 Polyunsaturates† providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine)
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.