Solgar Skin, Nails & HairSolgar
Solgar Skin, Nails & HairSolgar
Full Price $11.19 – $18.92
Supply your beauty routine with the ultimate addition — a supplement rich in the nutrients essential to healthy hair, skin, and nails!
- Encourages healthy skin, nails, and hair*
- Supports collagen production*
- Promotes keratin maintenance*
- Strong antioxidant properties*
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair
Your beauty routine starts from within! Try Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair for youthful skin, strong nails, and lustrous hair.
If you feel like you’ve been on a constant hunt for firmer skin, shinier hair, and stronger nails, you definitely aren’t alone. Instead of focusing your energy on expensive creams and promising shampoos, try something new — support your outside from the inside!
Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair is packed with the nutrients your body requires in order to strengthen hair, skin, and nails. These nutrients include:
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that helps protect the skin from dangerous toxins that lead to premature aging.*
- Zinc encourages healthy skin and an even skin tone by supporting the body’s inflammatory response and promoting collagen production.*
- Copper contains peptides that are essential to collagen and elastin production, which promote firm skin and thick hair.*
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) contains sulfur that is required for the production of keratin and collagen — both of which are building blocks for the hair, skin, and nails.*
- Silicon supports the body’s collagen production to boost skin elasticity and strengthen hair and nails.*
- L-proline protects skin tissue by helping reduce collagen degeneration.*
- L-lysine supports healthy hair growth and volume and even helps protect against hair loss.*
They say beauty comes from within — prove them right with the ultimate addition to your beauty routine, Solgar Skin, Nails & Hair!
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid), Zinc (as zinc citrate), Copper (as copper glycinate amino acid chelate), MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane) as OptiMSM®, Silicon (as silicon dioxide and L. calcareum [red algae powder]), L-Proline, L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCI)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin
If you are interested in quality nutritional supplements you’ll love Solgar’s products. Founded in 1947, their mission has always been the same.
“Providing customers with innovative, science-based supplements that support health and well-being.
Solgar was there at the beginning of the supplement industry. They saw how the world was changing. They saw changes that were taking place in food choices – changes that alarmed them, and inspired them. Solgar was born of that perceived need to develop products that provided nutritional support so people could live well and feel good throughout their life.
We love this quote from the Solgar website:
“This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one. We love what we do because we believe in what we do. To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life. Call it our passion. Call it our craft. Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now. We live this lifestyle. We take our own supplements.”
All of the raw ingredients in Solgar’s products are sourced from the best growers. High quality ingredients crafted in small batches to ensure freshness. They avoid artificial ingredients or unnecessary fillers, binders, or colorings. And their products are produced using filtered water. Did you know that Solgar was committed to non-GMO before most people had even heard of it? Amazing!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.