Thorne Research L-TyrosineThorne Research
1 in stock
Support a brighter mood, healthy stress response, and a good night of rest with an amino acid supplement like Thorne Research L-Tyrosine!
- Promotes production and function of neurotransmitters*
- Supports thyroid and adrenal health*
- Encourages a healthy stress response*
- Balances mood and sleep patterns*
- 500mg L-tyrosine
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, artificial flavors, artificial colors
Thorne Research L-Tyrosine
Fuel your brain with the best kind of brain food: Thorne Research L-Tyrosine!* This amino acid supplement prompts your body to create neurotransmitters — a fancy name for the brain chemicals that are responsible for so many bodily functions! From thyroid health and adrenal function to your stress response and sleeping patterns, Thorne Research L-Tyrosine can help your body thrive!*
- Encourages the production of neurotransmitters*
- Supports function of the thyroid and adrenal glands*
- Improves stress response*
- Regulates mood*
- Enhances sleep rhythms and quality*
Foods like almonds, avocados, bananas, eggs, oats, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds are rich in L-tyrosine. However, it’s important for your body to be fueled with this essential amino acid. That’s why Thorne Research L-Tyrosine is here to give your body an extra amino acid boost with 500mg of L-tyrosine!* When your body is nourished with the right nutrients, it’s ready to thrive!*
- Brain: When it comes to brain health, L-tyrosine plays a crucial role in the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine, which are involved in numerous bodily processes.*
- Sleep: L-tyrosine stimulates the production of dopamine, the neurotransmitter that targets sleep. In particular, this amino acid supplement can help regulate your sleep patterns for a better night of rest.*
- Mood: Since L-tyrosine encourages the production of neurotransmitters, it helps balance your entire central nervous system and regulate your mood.*
- Stress: L-tyrosine also encourages the production of norepinephrine, which is both a neurotransmitter and hormone that is associated with a healthy stress response.*
- Thyroid: L-tyrosine also serves your thyroid by helping create melanin, which protects your skin against UV rays.*
- Growth: What can’t this amino acid do? It’s even involved in the stimulation of growth hormones and pituitary health, which are related to puberty and development.*
- Antioxidant Power: Although L-tyrosine is considered an amino acid, it’s also considered as a powerful antioxidant! That means it also provides your body with added support against oxidative stress.*
Curious to know about amino acids and how they support your health? Reach out to our Certified Wellness Consultants via LiveChat to talk about more of your health goals — we’re always here to help!
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant do not use this product. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Tyrosine is contraindicated in individuals taking an MAO inhibitor antidepressant medication.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.