Kids’ Mood Support BundleThe Healthy Place Bundles
Kids’ Mood Support BundleThe Healthy Place Bundles
Enjoy 20% off when you buy this bundle!
Help your kids’ balance and quiet big moods during the stress and tension of quarantine with this bundle of mood supporting products.*
- Eases stress and anxiety in children*
- Promotes calm and the ability to focus*
- Diffuses nervous energy*
- Helps to quiet angry and hysterical outbursts*
Has quarantine put your kids’ moods on edge? This bundle features some of our very favorite mood-support supplements for calming kids and quieting all those big feelings.
Gryph & Ivyrose – Moody Blues Elixir
Masterfully crafted from nine carefully curated botanicals, Moody Blues is here to help your child out of those desperate, moody and nervous moments. It helps to ease angry outbursts, helps to calm tension, and quiets anxiety and all those ‘big feels’ kids struggle with. Learn more about Moody Blues here.
Terry Naturally – Calm Kids
Calm Kids supports mental focus, a calm mind, and emotional well-being in your kids. Are you finding it difficult to help your child focus or remain calm during? Calm Kids is here to help! Blending rhodora, L-Taurine, DHA and more, this supplement for focus and calm supports brain health, memory and recall, and provides nutrients that help create new brain cells. Learn more about Calm Kids here.
Plant Therapy Calming the Child
A blend of essential oils that use the powers of aromatherapy to calm big emotions, ease tension, and promote relaxation in both the mind and bodies of your wild and crazy little ones. Whether you’re trying to help kids calm down before bedtime, focus on schoolwork, or simply be better able to handle anxiety, anger, or stress, this essential oil blend is going to be a huge help. Both kids and adults will love the sweet, fresh aroma. Learn more about Calming the Child here.
- Ages 4 and Up: Start with one capsule daily and increase dosage every few days until the desired response is achieved. Do not take more than 8 times daily.
- Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with applesauce, yogurt, juice, etc.
- Usage: Mix with water or non-citrus juice. Use two to three times per day.
- 2 to 4 years of age: 10 drops
- 4 to 8 years of age: 15 drops
- 8 to 12 years of age: 30 drops
- 12+ years of age: 45 drops
Calming the Child
- Formulation: Formulated especially for kids ages 2-10, but we’re confident everyone in the family will enjoy the uplifting aroma and calming effects.
- Topical Use: Use the pre-diluted roll-on, or dilute to 1-3% in your favorite carrier oil. Apply topically on your child’s chest or the back of the neck.
- Diffusion: Diffuse a few drops of Calming the Child for 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off.
Gryph and Ivyrose – Moody Blues
- Serving Size: Varies by age
- Ingredients: Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend – Silk Tree Bark, Poria Sclerotium, Atractylodes Root, Dong Quai Root, Uncaria Rhynchophylla Stem with Thorn, Chinese Peony Root, Ligusticum Root, Bupleurum Root, Licorice Root
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Active Ingredients: Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), life’sDHA™ (from algae), DMAE Bitartrate, Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Extract standardized to contain ≥ 3% rosavins and ≥ 1% salidroside, French Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (VX1®) standardized to contain ≥ 99% polyphenols and ≥ 80% OPCs oligomeric procyanidin complex, L-tyrosine, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), L-Taurine
- Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsule), silica, cellulose powder, and vegetable source magnesium stearate
Plant Therapy – Calming the Child
- Formulation: Formulated for children ages 2-10.
- Ingredients: Mandarin, Tangerine, Lavender and Chamomile Roman (Contains 100% pure, undiluted essential oils)
Our team at The Healthy Place is always on the lookout for ways to increase your experience on our website. Our in-store customers benefit from one-on-one interactions with our Wellness Consultants. We decided that bundling products on the website would be a great way to make our favorite product bundles available to our online customers.
We’re excited to offer product bundle discounts to our customers!!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.