Nordic Naturals Omega-3DNordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals Omega-3DNordic Naturals
8 fluid ounces
Omega-3D offers optimal wellness benefits through health-enhancing omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin D3.
- Supports a healthy brain, heart, bones, and immune system*
- Supports overall wellness*
- Non-concentrated formula perfect for those new to fish oil supplements
- Made from pure, non-GMO, wild-caught anchovies and sardines
- Fresh lemon flavor
- Generous, non-concentrated serving of omega-3s (1560 mg) plus 1000 IU Vitamin D
Learn More About Nordic Naturals Omega-3D
Did you know that everyone everywhere needs omega-3s? Nordic Naturals Omega-3D offers a powerful combination of these fatty acids plus Vitamin D3 – two essential nutrients your body cannot function properly without!
Unlike other common fish oils, the Omega-3D doesn’t leave a fishy aftertaste. In fact, it’s refreshing! Also, unlike most fish oil supplements, it’s made from high-quality deep-sea fish using sustainable methods that go back to the Viking days! The lemon-flavored liquid features wild-caught sardines and anchovies that are processed quickly to retain freshness.
Each eight-ounce batch of the quality Omega-3D fish oil is quality-tested for purity and efficacy before it reaches your hands where it can get right to work benefiting your health. The bottle’s dynamic trio of EPA, DHA, and Vitamin D3 includes the following benefits:
- Immune & Bone Health: Vitamin D3 is well-known for its bone-strengthening effects, but did you know it’s also great at boosting the immune system? Combined with Omega-3s, the antioxidant keeps your immune system nice and healthy in addition to supporting healthy bone, heart, and kidney health!
- Brain Health: Omega-3 fatty acids EPA+DHA have been coined ‘brain food’ by leading scientists, and it’s not hard to see why. The essential fats fuel your brain’s molecules and cells and help stimulate learning and memory while balancing your nervous system for optimal coherence.
- Heart Health: A well-functioning heart is a key to a healthy body! Omega-3s lighten the load for this hard-working, blood-pumping organ by helping to keep the arteries clean and free of plaque buildup. Omega-3 fatty acids balance both your cholesterol and triglyceride counts and help reserve energy for where your body needs it most.
Balanced stores of omega-3s and Vitamin D3 lead to optimized health and wellness with this Omega-3D.
Want an extra powerful dose of omega-3s? The Ultimate Omega 2x with Vitamin D3 comes in a softgel form and offers more than 35% additional omega-3 fatty acids!
How To Use
Suggested Use: Take one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 48 servings
Ingredients: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Other Omega-3s
Other Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), rosemary extract (a natural preservative), vitamin D3 (olive oil, cholecalciferol).
Does Not Contain: artificial colors or flavors
NON-GMO | THIRD PARTY TESTED | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE
About Nordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals is world-recognized for their commitment to delivering the world’s safest and most effective supplements. All of their products are research supported, expertly formulated, rigorously tested and proven to be effective. Best of all, they also taste great!
Nordic Naturals products are regularly selected for use in clinical studies by Stanford, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center due to their purity, freshness, and concentrated omega-3 levels. All of their fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) Certified to guarantee that the fish they use come from healthy fisheries. These fish are sourced in line with strict standards for fishing method, by-catch reduction, and social accountability.
Nordic Naturals headquarters is located in California and is LEED Gold-certified to minimize environmental impact. Their plant in Arctic Norway is powered entirely by unused fats from the fish oil production process!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.