Full Price $24.76 – $25.56
This multivitamin and mineral formula combines the best essential nutrients for a strong immune system all year long! Try Terry Naturally Clinical Essentials Immune today to maintain peak health.
- Strengthens the immune system*
- Assists in maintaining healthy tissue and bone health*
- Protects against damage caused by oxidative stress*
- Delivers a powerful blend of essential vitamins and minerals*
- Available in capsules or mixed berry chewable tablets
Terry Naturally Clinical Essentials Immune
Calendars are booked, meals are rushed, and rest is rare — maintaining sufficient levels of all the right vitamins isn’t always the top priority! But not to worry, this powerful immune support formula is designed to fill in any gaps in your diet. Your schedule is busy, so keep it simple with Terry Naturally Clinical Essentials Immune!*
Build Your Immune System with Terry Naturally Immune Essentials!
We run on vitamins and minerals, and without them in our diet, we’re not giving our bodies a fair chance to stay in peak health. Weakened immunity, slow wound healing, and fragile bones are just a few of the effects caused by vitamin deficiencies. For example, vitamin A deficiency can lead to poor vision, while low vitamin C levels can result in weak and brittle bones.*
Terry Naturally Clinical Essentials Immune brings together the most important nutrients for a strong immune system and overall wellness. If you’ve been searching for a convenient immune support formula to enhance your health, consider your search over! This multivitamin and mineral formula is loaded with the best nutrients in immune health — take a look!*
- Vitamin A promotes vision, skin, and immune support, and this supplement delivers it in the powerful form of retinol.*
- Vitamin C is critical to immune function, tissue integrity, and bone health. It’s vital to every single person’s wellness!*
- Vitamin D3, also called the sunshine vitamin, brightens mood balance and encourages a strong immune system. Plus, vitamin D3 is the most easily absorbed form of this powerful vitamin.*
- Vitamin E is actually more than just one vitamin! The whole family of vitamin E tocopherols are included in Terry Naturally Immune Essentials for extensive support to immune cells.*
- Selenium plays an active role in upper respiratory, thyroid, and circulatory health, and also protects against damage caused by oxidative stress.*
- Zinc promotes the function of white blood cells, which are central to a strong immune system. Plus, this powerful immune support formula contains zinc bisglycinate chelate for the most potent and easily-absorbed form of zinc!*
With an immune booster as comprehensive as this, you don’t have to slow your life down! This combination of immune-strengthening nutrients keeps your body in check even when packed calendars and little sleep plague your everyday life. Buy Terry Naturally Clinical Essentials Immune today and enjoy the fast lane without any bumps in the road!*
Looking for more immune support supplements to strengthen immunity before the cold weather comes? We’ve got you covered. Click the LiveChat feature to send a message to our certified Wellness Consultants so you can get your questions and concerns answered! Or check out our FAQ page for more information.
- Capsule: Take 1 capsule daily, may take 1 capsule twice daily.
- Tablet: Take 1 chewable tablet daily, may take 1 tablet twice daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Capsules Details and Ingredients
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Ingredients: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols), Zinc (from TRAACS™ Zinc bisglycinate chelate), Selenium (as selenium yeast) (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silica, citric acid, vegetable source magnesium stearate
Chewable Tablets Details and Ingredients
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Ingredients: Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols), Zinc (from zinc citrate), Selenium (from selenium glycinate)
- Other Ingredients: xylitol, sorbitol, mannitol, flavoring, cellulose powder, beet juice, stearic acid, silica, starch, vegetable source magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sucrose
Safe, effective, high-quality supplements are a guarantee when you buy Terry Naturally (EuroPharma) products! Founder and president Terry Lemerond prioritizes the health of every customer, creating dietary supplements under the motto, “Our Passion is Your Health!” And to the Terry Naturally brand, it’s more than just a motto.
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Terry Naturally specializes in bringing European-tested, unique natural medicines with proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. They continue to advance the science of natural health with their quality products. Their enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to their customers.
Nearly 50 years ago, Terry discovered his passion to enhance the health of the public when he dropped his own unhealthy habits and began living a clean, nutritious lifestyle. Since then, he has researched and developed over 400 formulations to advance the wellness journeys of hundreds of thousands of loyal customers.
His mission is to continue to enhance American health by introducing innovative natural products that bring forth our healthiest wellbeing. As Terry himself experienced the life-changing benefits of eating healthy, exercising regularly, and supplementing with high-quality products, he hopes to provide others with the resources they need to achieve their own health goals.
Terry has gained an abundance of knowledge and experience while working in the health and nutrition field, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. He is the author of three books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health, Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement, and 50+ Natural Health Secrets.
Quality, efficacy, and transparency are just as important to Terry Naturally as they are to the rest of us! That’s why each product is created under current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) guidelines. CGMPs are enforced by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) where these strict guidelines ensure that the highest of standards are achieved through the manufacturing, labeling, storage, and shipping processes.
Additionally, Terry Naturally serves as a proud partner of Clean Sport, a community of voices in athletics against the usage of performance-enhancing drugs. Instead, they emphasize the importance of leading a clean, healthy lifestyle. And what better way than with the help of high-quality and effective dietary supplements?
Terry Naturally products set themselves apart from the competition with their premium ingredients, revolutionary formulations, and guaranteed results. Just like us, Terry wants to provide the American public with the very best products on the market. These high-quality health supplements aren’t just at the top of our favorites list, they are best sellers throughout the whole country and continue to receive numerous awards each year!
Check out Terry Naturally’s award-winning products!
- Curamin: This natural pain relief formula was introduced in 2007 and has since received awards almost every year since its launch.* (2008-2015)
- Curamin Extra Strength: Just like its predecessor, Curamin Extra Strength provides a natural pain relief but in a more potent dose.* (2020)
- AnxioCalm: This stress relief supplement supports the body’s natural stress response, stimulating calmness in the mind and body.* (2018-2019)
- BosMed Intestinal Bowel Support: This digestive supplement effectively relieves indigestion symptoms like bloating, gas, constipation, and more.* (2018)
- SinuCare: If you need natural allergy relief, this is the perfect supplement for the job. It fights congestion for a clear breath every time. Plus, it’s non-drowsy!* (2010)
And that’s not all! You can trust that all Terry Naturally products are high quality and effective.
If you find yourself struggling to reach your health goals, try Terry Naturally products! They are the perfect addition to every lifestyle and can be just what you need to fill nutritional gaps, avoid common health issues, and feel your very best.*
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.